Communicating During COVID-19 - A Virtual Mini-Series for NJ School Districts
NJSPRA is offering this special mini-series of virtual professional development programs for school communications professionals, superintendents, and others tasked with communicating during COVID-19. Attendance is limited to the first 50 registrants. Preference will be given to NJSPRA members. Others admitted if space available.
Register for one, two, three or all four sessions. Please register for each session separately. Programs will be conducted via GoToMeeting. A link will be sent to registrants prior to each session.
The mini-series is sponsored by SCoPE Surveys.
JUNE 4th - 12:30 - 1:15 p.m.
EFFECTIVE INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
Why and how it’s essential to keep this critical audience informed AND keep morale up in seemingly impossible times
- Sandy Cokeley, APR, CEO; Cokeley Communications/SCoPE Surveys
- Dr. Matthew Mingle, Superintendent; Warren Township Schools
- Shannon Regan, District Communications/Human Resources Coordinator; Warren Township Schools
JUNE 4th - 2:30 - 3:15 p.m.
THE SCHOOL COMMUNICATIONS FUNCTION
COVID-19 has turned our globe upside down, including the role of the school communications function. Find out how others have adapted to this new normal.
- Lori Perlow; Communications Manager, Camden County Education Services Commission
- Dr. Scott Rocco; Superintendent; Hamilton Township School District
- Laura Geltch, Grants, Communication & Sponsorships Coordinator, Hamilton Township School District
JUNE 9th - 12:30 - 1:15 p.m.
VIRTUAL YEAR-END CELEBRATIONS
Learn more about how and what you can and should do for a successful virtual graduation or celebration from both the legal and been-there-done-that perspectives
- Kasi Marie Gifford, Esq.; Cooper Levenson Attorneys at Law
- Annette Eyman, APR; Communications Director, Papillion-La Vista School District, NE
JUNE 25th - 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. - NEW DATE!
THE IMPORTANCE OF COPYRIGHT
What you need to know about copyright and infringement in this world of replacing face-to-face communication with all things digital, printed, and virtual
- John Comegno, Esq.; Comegno Law Group, P.C.